Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to assist in the leasing of one of London most exciting Build to Rent Developments.
- To become a leading provider within the Build to Rent sector
- Create a community within there developments unlike any other within the sector.
- Leading provider in customer service
- Provide a work environment where all staff member's can work to there max potential to contribute to the end team goal.
- The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for meeting the lease up targets of relevant plots in the portfolio in conjunction with the team, and the ongoing re-let of the apartments. To offer customers an exemplary, positively memorable leasing experience, by delivering consistently high service standards and always be striving to create opportunities to deliver leases.
- Follow up new lead, register and understand there rental requirements & match this to an available apartment within the development
- Arrange viewings for customers and provide a first class customer experience tour engaging the client in all aspects of what the development has to offer.
- Increase revenue through alternative investment streams, Parking and facility hire.
- Work closely with the administration team to progress any deals in the pipeline.
- Work closely with the lettings Manger to report on market trends and customer service reports and headline rent prices.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience in a Customer driven role, or estate agency
- NFOPP OR MARLA award in Residential Lettings & management
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player who is happy to assist others to achieve a team goal throughout.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high turnover environment with accuracy and consistency.
Contact Nick Hammond to discuss next steps.