Deverell Smith are working on behalf of a very famous, global developer based in Central London. They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team where they will help co-ordinate and assist the Customer Service Managers.
This developer specialises in the super prime market and is renowned for their beautiful, extravagant developments and require someone is comfortable speaking to ultra-high net worth individuals. They are arguably the best developer in London and can offer a fantastic career progression for the right person.
As a Customer Service Advisor it is important that you are organised, comfortable picking up the phone and have a good telephone manner. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills as well as being able to deal with tricky customers at times. You will need to have experience dealing with HNW clients and be comfortable liaising with them face to face and over the phone.
Day to day duties include:
- To provide overall administrative support to the Customer Service Department
- To conduct hand overs and home demonstrations
- To be the first point of contact to Customers and all telephone enquiries to the department
- Liaise with client and the customer service team daily
- Put together handover packs for all new developments
- Ad hoc administrative tasks for the team
- Produce regular reports
The ideal candidate must:
- Have confidence and be able to deal with difficult situations
- Be able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Have strong organisations skills
- Obtain excellent IT skills, inclusive of excel
- Have a passion for property development
- £25,000 - £35,000 basic + Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5:30pm
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Georgia from Deverell Smith