Customer Service and Operations Manager (Co Living)
About Our Client
Taking the hassle out of communal living so our members can focus on giving time to each other and to themselves.
Customer Service and Operations Manager
They are seeking an exceptional Customer Service and Operations Manager to be at the frontline.
Community is at the heart of what they do and therefore the experience they provide for our community is one of the most important functions of the business. They will be growing fast over the next year, so you'll need to not only be able to handle, but relish, the pace and to be excited to grow with them.
You'll need to be passionate about delivering world class customer service, have a strong vision for what great customer service is and have the knowledge and experience to build processes and procedures to bring that vision to life.
Largely you'll enjoy surprising customers by going the extra mile to fix their problem. As soon as you're done, you can't wait to think through how you'd do it better next time. This is the biggest part of your job and you get a real kick out of it. You'll also keep tabs on recurrent issues with the customer experience, and feed them back to the rest of the team so we can all work on improving the company.
- Being the first port of call for all of their member enquiries
- Delivery of exciting communications to all members in the community
- Welcoming new members, and helping them through their journey
- Keeping members up to date of what is happening in their homes on a weekly basis
- Defining customer service best practices and designing processes and procedures to support this
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have proven successful customer service experience - you know and believe the customer is the heart of the company and the business and love building this into the product
- Are calm under pressure and be able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of each member in the community
- Have exceptional organisation skills and are able to juggle multiple tasks - you live to make order of chaos and are the one friends turn to in order to organise a birthday
- Have impeccable attention to detail - not kidding - you've found more than 4 errors in this job description already
- Everyone has a stake in the company.
- Regular team socials. We always end the week with a drink or two in our locale.
- Experiences and events. We get together with our community regularly and there are often community events and experiences you can get involved with.
- Unlimited leave. We want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Danielle and she will be in touch.