Customer Service Co-Ordinator - Hammersmith
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a move into the property industry or progress into the New Homes business.
This role is working for a prestigious developer based on site in the sales marketing suite, you will be dealing with everything from customer care, enquiries, issues, defects, admin, liaising with contracts and preparing move in documents.
This is an excellent role for someone who does not want to work weekends as well but wants to stay in New Homes.
- Raising issues and defects to contractors
- Responding to customer queries
- Exchange letters
- Working with the manager to arrange access to the apartments
- Preparing living guides
- Assisting the manager with handovers
- Arranging move in hampers
- Sending update letters and emails
You will need to be
- Well presented
- Hard working, organised, and career driven
- Proven customer care experience
- A professional telephone manner
- The ability to coordinate any action required efficiently and effectively
Salary: £26,000 basic, £8,400 bonus