Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for experienced and passionate Customer Service Coordinator to join our client, one of the largest luxury property developers in the UK.
The role will be based in their North West office in Barnet. The role is paying £25,000 p/a and is available to start immediately.
Ideally, you would live locally, have experience working in a previous customer focussed environment and have a keen interest in providing 5-star customer service.
- To provide a courteous, efficient and professional liaison between purchasers, their agents, contractors and all departments and representatives of the company.
- To provide overall administrative support to the Customer Service Department.
- To be the first point of contact to Customers relating to telephone enquiries to the department.
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Executive - including typing letters and ensuring all file notes and follow up letters are provided.
- Provide ad hoc administration support for Customer Service Managers.
- Input customer details and plot details on to the customer service database.
- Update contact details, plot addresses etc., on an on-going basis.
- Log all calls coming into office and pass on to the relevant recipient.
- To action urgent calls and to use discretion where action is required on other less serious issues.
- Ensure hard copy and electronic files kept up to date.
- Inform Utilities and local council of legal completions.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!