My client who are an award winning property development firm based in Brentford are seeking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to start as soon as possible.
The Customer Service Coordinator will work closely with the team to deliver a courteous and professional service. The right individual will have a proven record in providing first class administration support to the team in an accurate and efficient manner. Having worked in a similar role for a Property Developer is most definitely an advantage.
The main duties for the Customer Service Coordinator will include:
- Act as first point of contact to customers for all telephone and email enquires
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the customer services department
- Maintain and update the customer database with correct information on a daily basis
- Tracking documents
- Electronic files being documented correctly
- Liaising with contractors
- Diary management
- Liaising with third parties
The Customer Service Coordinator will require:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a customer service coordinator is essential
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in communication, planning and record keeping
- Knowledge of third party data processing and data protection legislation
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Time management and being able to prioritise tasks is essential
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.