Customer Service Manager
Liverpool City Centre
Salary £25,000 plus commission (OTE £29,000)
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to be based in Liverpool City Centre. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in complaint handling and leadership within the Property Industry.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Handle complaints which are received into the business - Ensuring that you fully investigate the concerns while liaising with all relevant departments.
- Respond to customers following feedback to gain an understanding of their concerns
- Responding to positive and negative feedback from customer reviews
- Ensure that any feedback is communicated to the relevant department
- Ensure each complaint is logged onto the companies complaint management system
- Monitor complaints and ensure a timely resolution
- Produce reports and analyse data regarding complaints
- Achieve significant first call resolutions
- On-going training and support to team members.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following qualities:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Be approachable and friendly
- Compliance awareness and sensitivity
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Prepared to go above and beyond
- Be flexible to daily challenges in this role
If you are an advocate of Customer Service and wish to apply for this role click "Apply Now" to be considered.