An exceptionally organised and experienced Customer Service Manager is needed to work for an amazing regeneration scheme based in South East London. New Homes Completions experience is essential in this role! You will be working for a highly innovative and successful developer and we want to speak with immediately available individuals who have a minimum of 1 years experience working as a Customer Service Manager for a developer.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract, Monday to Friday with fantastic benefits.
Our client is seeking a hands on, proficient Customer Service Manager who knows the completions process inside out. They are exceptionally busy, thus we want to speak to people who are not afraid to hit the ground running. If you are looking for a new challenge, this opportunity should not be missed. Your main responsibility will be to ensure the purchaser of the scheme has a smooth handover experience. As a Customer Service Manager you will be required to deal with snagging, defects as well as uphold the reputation of the developer.
The role of the New Homes Customer Service Manager will include:
- Working with the Customer Service team to identify all upcoming completions
- Introduce yourself at the first point of key handover and be the purchasers go-to in terms of defects and snagging
- Regularly answering purchaser calls and emails identifying new or recurring problems and dealing with them accordingly
- Maintain the database at all time
- Coordinating and scheduling workmen and tradesmen to complete works
- Attending weekly meetings with the wider team
The ideal New Homes Customer Service Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Have exceptional interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Have proven time management and organisational skills
- Have excellent follow up skills to ensure impeccable customer service at all times
- Have a track record of liaising with a variety of people; from contractors to high net worth individuals
- Be flexible, resourceful and have the ability to prioritise workload successfully
- Be self-motivated, resilient and have the ability to remain calm under pressure
If this role is of any interest please feel free to apply on our website or email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com /call 02038234393