Customer Service Manager - Central London
My client is a global agency looking for a Customer Service Manager to cover the whole of the lettings division, addressing concerns from both Landlords and Tenants. The ideal Candidate will be proactive, confident, experienced in property markets and client management.
You will be responsible for the:
- Sending acknowledgements to clients who have expressed a concern over service
- Sending Complaints Process where applicable
- Thoroughly investigate any concerns raised that have not been resolved by the offices or department
- Manage complaints sent directly to Head of Lettings or Head of Operations
- Discussing by phone or meeting with clients where there concerns cannot be easily resolved
- Working with Regional Partners and Department Heads on any complaints that have arisen from breach of processes within their regions of departments
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- At least two years' experience in a similar role or in Senior Lettings role
- ARLA qualified preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Up to date knowledge of legislation and industry changes
- Excellent literacy skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
The successful candidate will also have the chance to get involved with ad hoc projects within the lettings business, so this role is great if you enjoy thinking outside the box and relish new challenges.
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £40,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.