Our client is one of the UK's leading mixed-use developers holding a strong London presence and fantastic reputation in the New Homes industry.
We are looking to speak to proactive and impeccable Customer Care professionals with proven New Homes management experience to take ownership of one of their most innovative schemes in Kingscross. You will be reporting into the Senior Customer Care Manager.
You will be joining an amicable, accomplished organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract. The main objective for the role is to manage all aspects of the Customer Care and Defects period for new home owners. You will be involved in the key handover, home demos and pre-occupation inspections as and when required.
You will be managing 2 coordinators working across 1 hugely impressive scheme in Kingcross and will be based on site. Your role is to guarantee an exceptional service to all customers throughout their journey and ensure a smooth handover and aftercare journey for all.Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required. various contractors on how to deliver the most satisfactory key handover process including home demos.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
We want to speak to hands-on, confident individuals who have a management background in New Homes Customer Care and defect management. Our client is offering a salary of £50,000-£60,000. This opportunity is not to be missed.
To be considered for the Customer Service Manager Role must have:
- Proven hands-on management experience in New Homes
- Experience managing the completions process across multiple London schemes
- Available immediately and able to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to hit the ground running
- Worked for a developer in a Customer Service Manager role
The Responsibilities of a Customer Service Manager
- Be the first point of contact for all customer care and defects management queries from customers, customer care providers, managing agents, contract administrators, sales and project teams.
- Liaising with contracts
- Make sure all correspondence and documentation is managed in relation to New Homes including spreadsheets and databases, writing letters and emails, manual and online files and answering the telephone
- Coordinate contractors when required
- Be able to use initiative and work alone and as part of a team
If this role is of any interest and you meet the requirements please feel free to send your CV to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393 for a confidential chat.