Customer Service Manager (Completions)
We are currently working on a very exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe's largest developers in East London, to help the completions team on a unique development. This is a very exciting time to join the company. They are extremely well known in the industry and have almost doubled in size in the last two years.
Due to a number of completions coming up they are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join there team on a 6-12 month contract to potentially go permanent after.
- Taking queries from buyers, contractors, consultants and the Customer Service Managers.
- Logging calls and passing on enquiries to the relevant people
- Helping with open events and get to know your new home events.
- Type correspondence, schedules and reports
- Helping to progress sales from Exchange through to Completion and Key handover
- Enter purchaser handover information on the system
- Carry out Home Demonstration appointments.
- Issue completion dates
- Adhoc admin duties when required.
- Must have Customer Service/completions background.
- Professional telephone manner
- Customer focused and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and efficient
- Knows how to prioritise and manage workload.
Our client is offering a £35,000-£42,000
If you are interested please do get in contact with Lucy Noman at Deverell Smith ASAP.