Deverell Smith are currently working with a global developer who build some of London's most luxury developments. They are seeking a Senior Customer Care Manager to work on one exceptionally high end scheme in South West London London.
You will need to have Customer Service experience within the New Homes industry and ideally have experience leading a team. You will be joining a team of highly-skilled professionally who manage the whole after-sales care for the luxury development.
In order to be considered for this position you must have proven aftercare experience within the London New Homes market.
The role will include;
- Carrying out site based customer service visits
- Making and maintaining contact with purchasers after exchange of contracts
- Maintain a positive relationship with purchases throughout warranty and defects period, offering assistance wherever needed
- Perform homes demonstration visits as well as assisting and offering other choices available
- Keep in regular contact with purchasers, informing them of all necessary information and assisting with any queries
- Organise and carry out key handover
- See to reports of defects during the warranty period
- Thoroughly produce customer relations/customer service reports for management
The ideal candidate must;
- Have strong experience within a similar roles within the London New Homes market
- Be extremely customer focused
- Be good at multi-tasking and extremely organised
- Have excellent time management
- Be and effective influencer
- IT literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the ability to deal with difficult purchasers
- Represent the developers brand at all times
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
Salary - Circa £50,000 dependent on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this positions please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.