Customer Services Manager
My Client, an Online Estate Agency is looking to employ a Customer Services Manager to oversee a team of 9. The team take care of applicant generation and also liaise with Vendors to answer any queries and inform them of their progress. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong track record of providing high quality of service and staff motivation.
- Providing excellent customer service throughout the selling process.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to identify and execute on upsell opportunities in the customer support journey.
- Resolve any queries or apprehensions Vendors or Applicants may have around the Online Estate Agency model.
- Liaise with the other departments within the company efficiently and effectively.
- Help capture as much information from an unhappy Client in order to resolve the issue to the highest standard.
- Manage reviews and Client feedback in order to implement improved structures within the business.
- Impeccable level of customer service.
- Ability to deal with complaints in a polite and professional manor.
- At least two years' experience in a Management position.
- Experience and understanding in the Estate Agency Sales process.
- Experience managing a team of up to 9 people.
- Technology literate, particularly with Microsoft Excel and have a proven track record when working under pressure to achieve company targets.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Basic salary of 30k
- An OTE of 50k
- Incentivising commission structure to be discussed internally.
- Target bonuses.
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- 40 hour working week.
If you feel you fit the description above and are interested in discussing the positions further, then please call Will at Deverell Smith on 020 3823 4392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org