One the UK's best known property consultancies is looking for a Customer Service Manager to work in their lettings division and will be responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction across the whole of the division by addressing concerns from both landlords and tenants and collating positive responses received.
You will be responsible for addressing and responding to client concerns and collating their thoughts on both positive and negative elements of the service provided by the sub-division. Additionally, providing timely, comprehensive management information on complaints and surveys.
THE RESPONSIBILITY TO THE CLIENT AND TENANT:
- Sending acknowledgements to clients who have expressed a concern over service
- Actioning the complaints process where applicable
- Thorough investigating of any concerns raised that have not been resolved by the offices or department with one attempt at written resolution
- Manage complaints sent directly to Head of Lettings or Head of Operations
- Discussing by phone or meeting with clients where their concerns cannot be easily resolved
- Drafting resolution letters and where necessary agreeing appropriate compensatory terms
- Maintaining a log of any complaints, cause of complaint, compensation paid and when the case is resolved
- Reporting at agreed frequency to the Head of Operations
- Preparing statistics for the Lettings board
- Working closely with Lettings Managers to assist with first stage responses to client concerns
- Providing feedback to Lettings Managers on the outcome of any complaints concerning their teams
- Working with Regional Partners and Department Heads on any complaints that may have arisen from a breach of process within their regions of departments
- Working with the Training Manager to give feedback on matters that arise where it is felt that further training may be needed with individuals, teams or the whole division
- At least two years' experience in a similar role or in Senior Lettings role
- Three years lettings experience
- Knowledge of property markets
- Experience of client management
- ARLA qualified preferable
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own
- Excellent literacy skills
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keeping up-to-date with legislation and industry changes
- Ability to work within deadlines
This exciting role is paying up to £35,000 PA + bonus dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288