Data Quality Advisor – Advertising (Milton Keynes)
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join the Quality Control team in Milton Keynes as a Data Quality Advisor at an exciting leading UK advertising company. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we want to make things easy and right for them first time, every time.
As a member of the Data Quality team you will be play an important and proactive role in ensuring advertisements are accurate by educating our customers and engaging with our consumers. Specifically, your role will focus on delivering the ‘data quality message’ to our customers in order to influence behavioural change.
We want individuals, we can teach the subject, we want you to come with your own flair, personality and drive towards our goals and objectives.
A typical week in the Data Quality team might involve
• Resolving identified data quality concerns
• Speaking to business Owners, Managers, building relationships and advising them on how they can perform better with the product they have bought
• Seeking to do the right thing for both our customers and consumers by listening to any concerns raised and weighing up options to reach the best solution.
• Driving your own project workload aiming to improve overall data quality by proactively contacting our customers.
• Managing relationships with our Account Managers and business leaders by keeping them informed about compliance concerns in their regions or areas of business whilst attaining the necessary support to reach the best solution.
• Participating in skill and knowledge based coaching; designed to improve you and your team’s skill and ability to promote, influence, educate and deliver.
• Being actively involved in and supporting an ever-evolving team, focused on improving advertising compliance and property data accuracy for consumers through influencing behavioural change in our customers.
We’re looking for someone who
• Has a year’s experience in a role that utilises influencing/persuasion skills, as well as dealing confidently with challenging conversations.
• Is able to confidently manage a customer base with demanding expectations, using empathy and diplomacy even when the subject is challenging to broach.
• Communicates fantastically in voice and who writes English to an excellent standard.
• Is proficient in all things Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Constantly seeks to build relationships by being a human.
• Is curious – looks to challenge, try new things and provide practical options and solutions.
- Generous Basic Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Future Career Development Opportunities
- Personal Development Plan
- Working Monday – Friday
Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about delivering a great experience to our customers then get in touch.
Don't delay, apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me at or ring (in confidence) for further details, email@example.com
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com