I am looking for a Day Concierge to become the face of a brand new 5* residential development in Prime Central London. You will be working directly for the developer so this is an ideal opportunity for someone to progress within the company and work on a beautiful boutique site.
My client is looking for someone who is super smart, articulate and able to build professional relationships with the residents. I would love to speak to someone who is friendly and approachable and happy to work 4 on 4 off.
Successful applicants will have experience delivering great customer service from a residential or hotel background.
- To provide all necessary services to the residents
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere throughout the development
- Covering the concierge Desk
- Carry out inspections and monitor the CCTV
- Answer the telephone and deal with enquires
- Receive and distribute mail
- Monitor the presence of contractors around the building and supervise their activities
- Liaise with the property manager to deal with issues and repairs.
Previous experience within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest-facing role.
Conscientious and positive attitude
Excellent Written, Aural and Verbal communication skills
Strong command of the English language both written and verbal
Takes personal pride in delivering fantastic customer service
Have a good knowledge of London
Salary and benefits
The role is offering a salary between £22,000 - £25,000 and is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with 5* residential development. Please apply directly or contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7291 1510