Concierge required for a high end residential development.
This company pride themselves on their high service standards and are a very established, reputable firm.
This development is situated in a prime location on the riverside within easy reach of local shops and restaurants. They offer facilities such as a residents' vitality pool, sauna and gym and offer a tranquil and relaxing environment with outstanding private landscaped gardens.
They are focused on career development and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
This role is ideal for people currently working in hospitality with experience in providing five star customer service.
The duties of this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all residents and delivering 5* customer service
- Providing knowledge of surrounding areas and offering advice to residents
- Dealing with any issues or complaints from residents
- Carrying out regular building inspections
- Parcel and Key management
- Ensuring high levels of health and safety standards are met
- Administration duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience delivering 5* customer service within hospitality or residential sectors
- Previous experience in a high end environment
- Previous concierge or customer facing experience
- A friendly and approachable persona
- A hard working work ethic
This role offers a competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
The hours for the role are on a 4 on 4 off basis from 7am - 7pm.
CV's submitted that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious development, please apply now or contact Emily Fox at Deverell Smith for further information. https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-fox-1892a572/