Be part of a nationally significant major infrastructure project
Our client is currently looking for a DCO Planning Manager for a major infrastructure project based in London. You will be joining the Consents team to work on a project of national significance with this developer. You will be working as part of a wider team, managing external consultants and ensuring the requirements are met to produce robust assessments and mitigation plans.
- Providing planning advice throughout stages of the DCO process
- Engaging with local authority and stakeholders for large scale schemes
- Managing multi-disciplinary external consultants
- Collaborating on the masterplan and scheme development workstream
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally RTPI Chartered with 5-10 years' professional experience
- A history of delivering large scale infrastructure projects through the DCO process
- Strong knowledge of the EIA process
This position will give you the opportunity to be part of a team helping to reshape an area of London for national benefit. As well as this, you will receive a competitive salary with a strong benefits package.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.