I have just been instructed by a growing outfit to source a Debt Analyst to work directly with the Managing Director to analyse the opportunities that they source. You will be part of a team of 3 and will provide you with an exciting opportunity to really grow in the business. This analyst position will get you heavily involved in all decision in the business and will provide great exposure to all factors of the loan cycle.
The main focus of the company is senior development debt with transactions ranging from £1m through to £50m and above. This role will be an exciting opportunity for someone looking to use the skills they have learned so far to have a real impact on a growing business.
You will be required to:
- Create and model bespoke financial models
- Analyse and underwrite opportunities
- Report to the directors, and providing analytical support for a variety of projects
- Be able to communicate both written and verbally detailed financial information to members of staff of all seniorities within the organisation and to clients as required
- Do cash flow modelling, risk analysis, return on debt calculations including LTV and understand quantum of debt
- Deal with 3-5 cases a month with a range of £1m to upwards of £50m in development finance.
The successful applicant will have:
- 1+ years Real Estate experience preferably with some if not all being debt analysis
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Development viability experience preferred
- Exposure to multiple asset classes is also preferred
- Experience of working as an analyst on large real estate transactions
- Ideally CFA or MBA
- Advanced Excel - VBA and Financial Modelling
The role is based in Surrey, roughly an hour outside of London by car and train, the role may involve travel into London but you will be primarily based in the office.
The role will provide a salary of £50,000+ depending on experience, if this is of interest to you please contact Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or email me on email@example.com