I have recently been instructed by a boutique, high end, mixed use London developer that is backed by one of the worlds largest private equity houses. They have an extensive pipeline in London of both office and high end residential schemes.
We are looking to identify an analyst to join working very closely with the leadership team and reporting directly into the COO. The role will have emphasis on supporting the COO with a large client facing exposure, the level of responsibility involved is rare to find in a role at this level.
About the role:
- Maintaining and creating bespoke cash flow models
- Analysing both new and current developments, both residential and commercial
- Client facing with exposure to the board, investors and lenders
- Attending a large portion of external meetings with the COO
- Competitive salary and lucrative bonus plan linked to profit share
- Joining the business at the start of a period of growth, there is the scope to grow the team at a later point
- 2+ years experience within the real estate industry, preferably in an analyst position either within a consultancy or client side team
- Able to create and maintain cash flow models with a corresponding waterfall
- Able to work and communicate well both internally and externally
For more information on this or other roles please call Seb on 0203 056 0291 or firstname.lastname@example.org