The role includes:
- Advising existing land/ property owners on their properties and redevelopment opportunities
- Working with external advisors as part of larger development teams including planning consultants, architects and viability consultants to advise on redevelopments and regeneration opportunities
- Advising housing associations on acquisitions and disposals
- Valuation of mixed and residential-led new-build developments for both private and affordable tenure housing, as well as commercial space
- Reporting to clients in the form of Red Book compliant valuation reports
- Working with the Valuation Advisory team and other departments in the firm, as and when required
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in the form of working on valuation reports
- Detailed analytical skills, basic numeracy and good attention to detail
- An ability to carry out research, work independently and present this information clearly
- Proficient on Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience of working with Argus Developer and development appraisals is preferable. The role will be client facing, working with anyone from individual developers, development companies, housing associations and local authorities. They will also be expected to report to and work with all members of the team.
Our Development Consultancy Team is based in our City office.