A Residential Development Consultant is required by one of the UK's largest property agents. As a Residential Development Consultant you will be tasked with the identification of development opportunities within Central London, assessing land and using the tools available to identify what the potential residential development would be worth. You will then use this information to gain instructions from land owners and facilitate sales to developers.
Suitable backgrounds could include anyone with a background in site assessments, valuations or land who are sales focused and looking to take control of their earning potential.
This role will offer a fantastic grounding in the world of residential development, giving you exposure to major land owners and developers and the opportunity to progress into a Residential Development Surveyor, Land Buyer or Land Manager role in the future.
The main responsibilities of the Residential Development Consultant are:
- Working autonomously to find new development opportunities;
- Maintaining relationships with Landowners, Developers and local office staff;
- Managing and monitor the progress of your pipeline
- Utilising the company data to successfully gain new instructions
- Successfully meeting and exceeding targets
The ideal Residential Development Consultant will:
- Be driven, ambitious and confident
- Have strong business acumen and ethics
- Maintain a high standard of punctuality and organisation
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships
Salary and Benefits
- £22,000 basic salary - £40,000 OTE
- Genuine career progression
- Company Car
- Annual trips for top earners
For more information please contact Harry Cairns at Deverell Smith or apply today below.