Development Director - London Development
Our client is one of the most progressive and reputable developers in the UK, holding an enviable property portfolio consisting of prime commercial, mixed-use and retail schemes. They are looking for a Development Director to fill a leadership position, assuming responsibility for the progression of the development portfolio.
This is a full cradle-to-grave role where the Development Director will lead teams from feasibility through to hand over, including land deals, planning, managing design process and marketing/sales strategies.
Daily tasks include:
- Leading teams
- Overseeing feasibility appraisals, site assemblies, due-diligence, delivery program
- Monitoring budget and timescales
- Representing the company within relevant communities, forums and sectors
Successful candidates will possess:
- Strong leadership skills
- Track record of delivering schemes in the UK
- Central London experience
- Up to £140,000 depending on experience