I am actively looking for a Development Director to head up a new London office for an International developer looking to take advantage of uncertainty in the market and have large amounts of money from their head office to purchase sites and compete at the top of the London market.
The role would be to steer and direct the team from cradle to grave and would therefore need to have an understanding of the full life cycle from acquisition through to completion. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone with the relevant experience that is tired of sitting on their hands waiting for Brexit to blow over.
The Development Director's role
- Manage the purchase of multiple sites
- Manage a team of land and development professionals
- Oversee the development from inception through to completion
- Oversee the hiring of contractors
- Manage the developments to stay in line with the companies policies
The ideal Development Director will
- Have a thorough understanding of the entire development cycle
- Be able to manage a team effectively and professionally
- Be hands on and pro-active
- Have experience in the negotiation of site identification and acquisition.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3056 0289.