My client are a specialist developer of Student Accommodation with a strong track record of partnering with Universities and Developers to deliver high-quality, industry high standards of living. They have been operating for 10 years and in that time have worked with a number of universities across the UK. They work side by side with universities to understand what they need and work with students to tailor developments to their needs and to date have successfully delivered over 5000 beds.
Due to a successful year and a number of projects in the pipeline, they are looking for a Development Manager to join and manage two projects from start to finish. Taking the scheme from inception through to completion, the Development Manager will play a pivotal role in helping them deliver projects on time and on budget by being the main point of contact throughout the build programme.
The key responsibilities for the position include;
- Key stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Instructing and leading project teams of; architects, engineers, planners, quantity surveyors, project managers
- Taking schemes through the planning process in order to receive maximum gain (Experience in Residential Planning would be an advantage)
- Ensuring the project is delivered smoothly, on budget and on time.
- Working closely with university partners in order to ensure strong relationships
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience taking development sites from post-acquisition through to completion
- Experience working on detailed planning proposals (Residential experience preferable)
- Experience managing project teams of architects, designers, engineers, quantity surveyors, site managers
- Experience of key stakeholder management and public consultation
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management programmes including ARGUS Developer.
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more, please call Thomas Aslett on 0203 056 0287 or e-mail email@example.com