A worldwide renowned developer is seeking a Development Manager to work on a huge regeneration scheme in East London, which will be providing nearly 1500 new homes.
The developer has significant international interests, across multiple sectors including residential property, education and health care and this development is one of their trophy projects in the UK.
In this position, you will be providing leadership and management to the design and development team, supporting the Development Director in delivering the project.
Key Responsibilities of a Development Manager:
- Oversee the design and development teams
- Work with the Development and Sales and Marketing directors to review the product mix of each phase
- Develop and maintain the development appraisals for each phase of the project
- Helping to implement changes to design to optimise returns
- Ensuring effective transition to the build phase
- Extensive track record in design leadership of major developments
- Experienced in residential and mixed used schemes
- Good understanding of the design drivers of securing value in residential property
- Strong communicator with strong report writing and presentation skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £80,000
- Performance related Bonus
If you've got a proven track record of delivery large scale mixed use developments and are looking for your next challenge then please apply today or contact Jordan Carroll at Deverell Smith for more information.