Deverell Smith have exclusively instructed to a key hire for an established, dynamic and innovative property development company specialising the acquisition, development and sale of boutique residential schemes across London. At present they are busy with upcoming schemes across London, and as well as being well-funded through private money and prior developments, the Directors work with a partner on larger schemes within a JV.
With sites ranging from 5 units to 40 in terms of current and upcoming schemes, their design-led nature means they are well sought-after. Given where the current projects are, this role will suit Someone with front-end experience with good knowledge of land and development appraisals, in addition to other development stages such as planning, construction and sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing of new development opportunities
- Assessing project viability and suitability
- Running development appraisals and cashflows
- Identifying and evaluating asset management and value creation initiatives Sourcing and interpreting comparable evidence and providing valuations (internal use)
- Liaising with solicitors on sales and purchases
- Selecting, coordinating and managing project teams
Ideal skills and experience:
- Previous property development experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful schemes in Central London
- Good negotiation skills and understanding of property investment and deal mechanics
- Analytical skills and understanding of financials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in particular written English
- Problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative in high pressure situations
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm who are growing steadily with excellent backing, and to be an integral part of a small team and will be a decision maker who has the ability to implement new systems and processes whilst having exposure to all elements of the business.
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.