I am searching for a Development manager to work for a high end central London developer. They are currently delivering two large developments and have their eyes set on finding more. The company are fast moving and produce prime mixed use developments.
The role is perfect for someone coming from a consultancy and is MRICS with 4 - 6 years' experience. The role will be fairly all encompassing at the start, there will be a good mix of site searching, appraisals and pre planning work, hence why a well-rounded development surveyor would flourish. When the next site has been found the role will adapt with it and traditional development manager duties will begin.
The development manager role includes:
- Carrying out viability and feasibility reports
- Carry out site appraisals on potential future sites
- Pre planning work on current and future sites
- Help choose and appoint consultants
- Help to prepare and submit planning application.
The ideal development manager will have:
- MRICS status
- 4 - 6 years experience in development surveying or client side work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Phenomenal work ethic
Salary and Bonus:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Performance related bonus