A global infrastructure investor is seeking a new Development Manager to work on a billion pound, joint venture project in East London. Your key focus of this scheme will be, pre-dominantly, phases two to three. Following the completion of this project there will be the opportunity to diversify and work on their other projects.
This Development Manager position requires an applicant with a successful client side track record in managing design, planning, sales & marketing and pre-construction service teams.
- Brief, appoint and drive external consultants
- Ensure liaison and co-ordination between all parties, both internal and external
- Working alongside both the Development Director and Sales & Marketing Director to ensure optimal returns are delivered to their development partners.
Skills and experience:
- At least five years of experience working as a Development Manager, preferably exposed to medium - large scale schemes
- Ideally, you will have experience in working with the public sector on major regeneration projects
- Strong communicator with excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Energetic, hardworking and ambitious
- Credibility and gravitas
In this position, you will receive a competitive salary, generous performance related bonus and car allowance.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.