I am currently searching for a Development Project Manager to deliver one of London's largest developments. The iconic scheme which will be delivered over 25 years comprises of over 10,000 residential units as well as commercial, retail and public realm space and is set to change the shape of the London sky line. My client is an international developer who have had a presence in the UK for over a decade.
As the scheme is nearing delivery on phase one, the role will be mainly delivery focused and prior experience delivering high volume, high quality schemes is essential. Due to the nature of the scheme this role will also incorporate planning and design phases and will require the successful applicant to get involved in all areas of the development cycle as and when required. This represents a unique opportunity to deliver what has the potential to be a career changing scheme and offers a pipeline of work for 25 years. If you feel you have the relevant experience to deliver such a scheme then it would be great to hear form you!
The main responsibilities of the Development Manager:
- Delivery of the scheme on time and to budget
- Working collaboratively with the team and engage in all areas of the development cycle
- Work to ensure the quality of the developments is adhered to the highest standards
- Report to directors and board on progress of the scheme
- Manage external consultants and contractors throughout
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery process.
The ideal Development Manager is likely to:
- Have experience delivering large scale residential developments
- Have worked to put together design teams and work on planning applications
- A minimum of 6 years' experience working as a delivery focused development manager
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Possess a strong work ethic and bring positive mentality to the scheme.
Salary and benefits
- Salary is up to £80
- Discretionary bonus - competitive level
For more information or to apply to this role please upload your CV or contact email@example.com to find out more.