I am currently working on behalf of a well-established House Builder in Essex. The award winning company are looking to bring on a new Development Manager to work on two of their sites in the Home Counties which will both be upwards of 200 units.
The role would be to work alongside legacy land owners and guide the development from acquisition through to construction. Far from a box basher type role, they are looking for someone who is keen on design and can continue to help produce award winning homes. The role would also entail working alongside the planning team and of course reporting back to the land owners on the progress and aftersales of the development.
Main responsibilities for the Development Manager:
- Appoint and manage external consultants
- Lead on creating a suitable design for the development
- Lead a team to secure planning permission
- Communicate effectively with Land owners
- Carry out Viability reports on all concept designs and work out costs
The ideal Development Manager will:
- Have at least 7 years' experience
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Have prior experience working alongside land owners to deliver a profitable scheme
- Be MRICS
Salary and Benefits
- Salary depends on experience, they will pay market rate for the individual
- Likely to be between £70,000 and £100,000
- Travel allowance for site work.
For more information or to apply for this role please get apply and upload your CV through the Job board.