Development Manager - Central London
A powerhouse in the UK property market has instructed us to find an Experienced Development Manager to join their team in Central London. With a large residential new home and regeneration scheme in the pipeline, this is a role where you can make your mark on London. This is a great opportunity for someone to reduce their commute while also jumping up the pay bracket!
Focussing on the front end of the development cycle, the successful candidate will have an established knowledge of pre-development aspects and the planning system. This role will also branch out into a 'cradle-to-grave' style while liaising with the technical team.
This role requires an MRICS qualified development person who is currently in a land client-side land or development role or planning/development consultancy role.
The Development Managers daily responsibilities include:
- Lead on pre-development aspects
- Manage design teams to drive value through design process
- Optimising design within the parameters of the masterplan
- Assisting on DM elements of existing projects including variations and negotiation on planning obligations and conditions.
The successful candidate will:
- Be MRICS qualified
- Have 4 years + experience
- Have in-depth knowledge of the planning system and the pre-development process
- Salary will be from £70,000 depending on experience