An experienced Development/Project Manager, ideally MRICS, is sought to oversee iconic, cradle-to-grave projects, from site-identification to disposal. Our client, a global financier and asset management conglomerate, already an established name in the world of luxury real-estate development, are seeking candidates of the highest calibre to join their development team at their Central London UK HQ.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Project Development Manager, will possess a minimum of 10 years experience of overseeing high-value projects throughout the entire life-cycle. An even weighting in terms of front/back end experience is a requisite; while the role will be predominantly pre-construction focused in the short term, strong project delivery capabilities are a must.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, capital-rich global brand, with Fortune 500 aspirations. Project focuses to date have centred around the ultra-high-end residential, hospitality and leisure markets in the UK market, but will not necessarily be restricted to these avenues, so multidisciplinary expertise is a plus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a construction related degree: architecture/quantity surveying/construction management/engineering
- Demonstrate aptitude at the pre-construction phase: site-identification/acquisition, feasibility reports, financial modelling, overseeing the design process, navigating planning, tendering of packages…
- …as well as having a strong history of project delivery.
- Have experience of managing consultancy teams and contractors.
- Full understanding of the entire construction process.
- A good understanding of cost and programme management.
- 6 plus year's experience.
This young and ambitious company will only consider high calibre candidates. The successful candidate will have:
- Access to appropriate training and qualifications.
- The opportunity to work directly with the MD of the company.
- The freedom to develop into an independent Development/Project Manager.
- Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + company car + package