I am currently working with a Developer who is delivering Super Prime residential developments in Central London. They restore significant buildings and also create new build developments throughout Central London. Their schemes vary from individual units through to 300 unit plus developments. They are design focused and have won various awards for their developments.
Due to a large workload they are looking to bolster their team and grow with their success. Currently working on 3 large schemes they are looking for a Development Manager who can come in and work across the developments and prepare them for construction. The role would involve working alongside Senior Development Managers and supporting the Directors to create superb residential developments.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the design maximises efficiencies, adheres to the project brief and incorporates input from sales, construction and commercial teams
- Working on a number of sites throughout the capital so a good knowledge of different areas is essential as well as good organisational skills.
- Site appraisals and feasibility studies - working alongside cost planning team and assist with value engineering when necessary.
- Finalise and submit planning application, including affordable housing offer.
- Carry out Feasibility and Viability reports on developments
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 - 4 years' experience working at a developer working pre construction
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Be able to independently carry out feasibility and viability reports
- Come from a design led developer or have true passion for design and high end residential development.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - around £50,000 depending on experience
- Competitive bonus structure
For more information or to apply to this role please upload your CV and contact details.