Development Manager - East Sussex / Kent
I am searching for a development manager to work in the East Sussex base of a major House Builder. They require a Development Manager who can come in and work alongside the current team on a range of different projects ranging from London to Brighton. As a company they pride themselves in looking after their staff and their customers so a strong emphasis is put on teamwork in order to make both of these goals achievable.
The Development manager's main responsibilities will be;
- Involved in site identification and acquisition;
- Conducting viability reports and feasibility assessments;
- Appoint the project team;
- Ensure the design maximises efficiency's and adheres to the project brief;
- Engage with the Local Planning Authority, finalise and submit planning application.
The ideal Development manager will have;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of the planning process including relevant codes, policies, national standards and sustainability issues;
- Strong influencing skills and able to build and maintain relationships;
- Good organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
Salary and Benefits;
- £40,000 - £70,000
- Car Allowance
For more information or to apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3056 0289.