I am searching for a Development Manager who has full life cycle experience to join a very well regarded Development Manager in central London. The company represent large landowners, companies looking to develop their assets and large funds to develop on their behalf. More and more, they are investing their own capital in projects and in the future would look at doing their own sites 100%. Their projects range from developing commercial assets in Central London to Student housing in Manchester. They are far from corporate and this offers a chance to join a versatile and active Development company.
They are currently looking for a number of Development Managers who can cover the whole project life cycle to join their team. The majority of their work takes place in Central London and will typically have between 15 and 20 live projects at any one time. The company is a long way from corporate but hard work is key. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated and is willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved where needs be.
Main responsibilities for the Development Manager:
- Manage the Development from inception through to completion
- Appoint and manage all external consultants including planners, QS and contractors
- Carry out feasibility and viability reports to a high standard
- Manage the planning process through until discharge
- Manage the programmes to ensure the project is on time and budget.
- Act as the main point of contact for the client throughout the development
The ideal Development Manager will:
- Have full project life cycle experience
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have an in depth knowledge of the initial stages of development
- Have a strong work ethic and able to pitch in where needs be
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or call me on 020 3056 0289.