I am working exclusively with an Investment Group to find them a Development Manager. They have just come to the end of delivering super prime leisure and residential development in Central London and a few high end fit outs of their assets. They now have a large pipeline of opportunities to explore, coupled with some incredibly exciting developments planned. The company is a global brand with Offices throughout the world. This role is based in their London office.
The role would be to assess any new opportunities that come their way and explore ways to add value to any existing assets. The role would initially be all encompassing with the idea to eventually focus on the front end of the development cycle and then hand over to a Project Manager. They have projects in their pipeline in France and Beverly Hills so this offers a chance to travel with work and immerse yourself in the super prime market. It is a small team so this is a very hands on role and requires experience in the super prime residential and leisure sector within London.
The main responsibilities of the Development Manager:
- Appraise and evaluate potential development opportunities
- Work with current company assets and find ways to add value
- Report and present appraisals and recommendations to the Board
- Select and appoint external consultants
- Manage a number of developments of varying use at any one time
- Involvement across the board on all developments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have roughly 10 year's experience working within property development
- Be able to involve themselves in the development process as and when required
- Be able to appraise development of various uses and decide which option is best suited to company strategy
- Have experience working on multiple sites across various sectors
- Have immediate London experience, tangible to the description
- Be prepared for hard work.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to 80k
- Discretionary performance related bonus up to 20%
- Private health care for you and your family
- Pension 5% - non contribution.
For more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV through the portal.