I am currently searching for a Development manager to work for a new and innovative developer. They are working within the modular sector, are incredibly well funded and have a progressive business model. Looking to purchase 20 sites this year alone and a large site already underway, this is an amazing chance to become involved in the next generation of housing and try something a little bit different.
The role of the development manager is mainly focused on the planning, design and structuring Joint Ventures. The company can put up a unit in one day so it is all about bringing the right product to the market in the right area. Their offices are in Central London but due to the nature of developments they are aimed more at Zones 4 - 6, the commuter belt and in Kent.
Main responsibilities of the Development Manager
- Lead on negotiation and securing of planning consents and appoint the relevant planning consultants necessary
- Appoint design teams, including appropriately experience architects, engineers and project managers
- Liaise with design manager to ensure the development reflects the high aspirations of interior
- Lead on the development programme and report to the Projects committee
- Work with Land buyers and report to the projects committee to secure approval to proceed
The ideal Development Manager will
- Have extensive experience structuring Joint Ventures
- Be fluent with the development process up until construction
- Have experience leading and managing external teams
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Have progressed developments from start to finish
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £90,000 depending on experience
- Performance related Bonus
For more information or to apply for this role please upload your CV and contact details.