Development Manager - One of London's Top Developers
We are on the hunt for an ambitious Development Manager with a bit of 'Spark' to join one of London's top property developers. Our client prides themselves on being the benchmark!
With schemes across South London and out into the Home Counties, this role will be a great chance to make an impact in the property world.
The Development Managers daily responsibilities include:
- Run feasibility and viability assessments
- Appoint and manage external consultants
- Lead on creating a suitable design for the development
- Lead a team to secure planning permission
- Communicate effectively with Land owners
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS qualifications
- 4+ years' experience
- London experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the planning process including relevant codes, policies, national standards and sustainability issues;
- Good organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Paying £40,000 - £70,000 (experience dependant) + bonus & benefits