With a track-record of having delivered some of London's most significant and high-profile luxury residential developments, our client seeks Development Managers, who subscribe to their ethos of an unbending commitment to design ideals, to join their in-house development team.
Operating exclusively throughout London's 'prime' postcodes, our client is widely acknowledged to be one of the UK's most celebrated Prime Real Estate Developers. Never content to rest on their laurels, they constantly raise - and then surpass - the bar of expectation, defying the contemporary culture of compromise.
Centred around RIBA Stages 3 - 6, this is predominantly a delivery-focused role, meaning that this opportunity would be equally well suited either to a 'cradle-to-grave' Development Manager or a Project Manager seeking to transition to a more holistic development role.
Currently undertaking two of London's highest-value luxury residential developments and with a development pipeline valued at several billion, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a company at the cutting edge of the residential development market. With impeccable financial backing, high design ideals and a wealth of sector knowledge, the true engine behind their success is a team who opt to innovate, rather than emulate.
As is to be expected, only the strongest candidates will be considered for this role. The following are a guideline as to our client's expectations:
- 2:1 minimum expectation (or equivalent) in a Property-related - ideally Technical (Architecture/Engineering) - discipline
- a minimum of 5 years client-side experience in the Prime Residential market - ideally supplemented with some experience of commercial office development
- familiarity with both the single and multi-unit Prime residential market would be the ideal
- a well-developed delivery skillset comprising some degree of Technical understanding, though more of a focus on contract administration remit
- the ability to work autonomously: the successful applicant will be answerable to the Head of Development.
- the successful candidate is likely to be polished, well-spoken and presentable: the role will comprise significant stakeholder engagement and the image of the company is paramount
- any linguistic ability in either Arabic or Chinese would be a bonus
- a rigid adherence to the primacy of quality
- familiarity with high-value, prime residential projects: GDVs pushing £0.5 billion
Salary: £55,000 - £100,000 base, dependent on experience. Bonus plus benefits on top.
For more information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.