A privately owned Private Rental Sector developer are seeking a Development Manager to join their Central London office in Mayfair. The Investor and Developer acquire their own funding, land, develop their new build and refurbishment properties and then also manage the live buildings.
Their requirement has come from a recent serge in the market and demand for PRS properties in commuter belt areas. The company have proven ability to deliver in this market and have a number of live schemes with happy tenants across the south east. The developer have their own private schemes and also a large £1bn regeneration JV with L&G which is set to start in 2018.
- Real Estate or Construction related degree Minimum 2:1
- Experience of working for a private client side organisation
- Exposure to new build and refurbishment schemes
- Strong understanding of planning and design
- Understanding of JV's and third party engagement
- Ability to lead meetings with external and internal project teams
- Assemble relevant consultants
- Large scale residential, PRS or hotel developments
- Understand cost management
With a proven development team this is a great opportunity for someone with 5 years development experience to join a SME and develop their career both personally and professionally. They have a excellent attitude to developing people and giving them responsibility.
If you are looking for your next challenge and have the ability to work as part of a team, report directly to investors and board members, whilst delivering numerous schemes and working on various projects at different stages of development then please contact email@example.com
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 plus package.