Development Manager - Surrey or Sussex based
I am searching for a Development Manager for a well-known, award winning developer based in Surrey. They are currently delivering fantastic developments across Surrey and Sussex to match the ongoing need for well designed, well-constructed housing. This is ideal for someone who is based in the Southern Home Counties and does not want to commute into London anymore!
The client are looking for a Development Manager who can join an existing team and manage varying projects between London, Brighton and Farnham
The Development manager's main responsibilities will be;
- Carrying out viability and feasibility reports
- Carry out site appraisals on potential future sites
- Pre planning work on current and future sites
- Help choose and appoint consultants
- Help to prepare and submit planning application.
The ideal Development manager will have;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of the planning process including relevant codes, policies, national standards and sustainability issues;
- Strong influencing skills and able to build and maintain relationships;
- Good organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Phenomenal work ethic
Salary and Bonus:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Performance related bonus