Deverell Smith are working with a luxury developer who are seeking a project sales manager to run one of their very impressive schemes in the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire area.
The client is renowned for their high end schemes and are actively and urgently seeking a sales manager to join their specialist team. Successful applicants must be extremely well presented, articulate and have extensive sales experience, preferably within New Homes. Natural confidence and a proven track record in sales in essential.
Weekend work is imperative.
The right candidate will have a strong passion for property and a strong desire to work within New Homes. The prestigious developer need someone who is forward-thinking with the ability to apply their previous experience immediately and have the confidence to get going immediately amongst their colleagues.
The job will involve:
- Offer a professional, consultative sell to clients
- Book appointments and conduct viewings of apartments/marketing suit
- Deliver sales through to completion
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the New Homes industry including the building phases and procedures
- Reporting back to management
- A strong new homes sales background
- Local market knowledge
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Exceptionally well presented
The basic salary offered if £2,000 - £285,000 basic and on target earnings are in excess of £45,000 - £50,000