I am looking for a development manager with full life cycle experience. My client are without doubt one of London's most exciting developers, delivering truly spectacular design led developments. They have worked on some of the most iconic buildings in London and are now set to deliver another truly astonishing development in one of London's most sought after locations.
If the thought of delivering this is not enticing enough the work surrounding it is just as juicy. The project is a complex one. Mixed use, super prime residential, listed facades and complex stakeholder and client management. The project should be going into delivery in 2018 so delivery experience of such developments is essential.
The development manager main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering this project
- Work on retrospective planning issues
- Manage stakeholders throughout the process
- Support the Senior Development Manager throughout the process
The ideal Development manager will:
- Have a proven track record of managing a development from cradle to grave
- Proven track record of delivering high spec developments
- Management of planning variations
- Experience managing: Cash flow, procurement, ROL, insurance and financial appraisals
- Have excellent inter personal skills and be easy to get along with
Salary and benefits
- Salary - Up to 90k for the right candidate
- Performance related bonus
- The chance to work for a fun outgoing company and to deliver what is set to be one of London's iconic developments.
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV and contact details by following the steps below.