An exciting, multinational financier, property developer and asset management conglomerate, whose regional HQ is based in Central London, are seeking versatile development professionals of the highest calibre to join their development team.
One of the wealthiest privately-owned companies in the world, our client has already delivered a number of high-profile developments to the UK market and seek an exceptional individual to consolidate and build upon their existing portfolio. The ideal candidate for the role of Development Project Manager, will possess a minimum of 10 years experience of overseeing high-value projects throughout the entire project life-cycle, from inception through to completion.
The successful applicant's remit will comprise everything from design, planning, steering the tender process, appointing contractors and external consultants, formulating the project programme, bringing the projects to site, assisting with discharging planning conditions and reporting to Senior Management on progress, ensuring that project milestones are met.
While the role will be predominantly delivery-focused, a working understanding of pre-contract issues is required and contribution at the development appraisal stage, from a buildability perspective, is a must.
With a diverse pre-existing UK property portfolio, considerable finances at their disposal and a varied, ambitious project pipeline forthcoming, this role represents an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, capital-rich, global brand, with Fortune 500 aspirations.
Project focuses to date have centred around the ultra-high-end residential, hospitality and leisure markets in the UK market, but will not necessarily be restricted to these avenues, so multidisciplinary expertise is a plus. Current live projects include the following:
- the conversion a number of private sale 'Super-Prime' apartments into serviced apartments.
- the renovation and extension of a 'PGA-Standard' golf-course's clubhouse.
- the potential development of a plot adjacent to the aforementioned golf-course into a luxury residential development.
- the renovation, extension and conversion of a Chateau in France's Bordeaux region into a Private Hotel.
- the construction of several 10,000+ sq. ft. mansions in Los Angeles' Beverley Hills.
Variety and complexity are a given.
The successful applicant is likely to:
- Hold a construction related degree: architecture/quantity surveying/construction management/engineering.
- Be a well-rounded development professional with a particularly strong delivery skillset.
- Come from a dual main-contracting/private development OR consultancy/private development background.
- Possess experience of integrated fit out projects.
- Have a strong grasp of cost and programme management.
- Possess 10+ years' experience, much of which should have been accrued in London.
- Have a demonstrable track-record of successful project delivery (on time, on budget and with best practice at the fore of their endeavours) across a range of sectors.
This young and ambitious company will only consider high calibre candidates. The successful candidate will have:
· Access to appropriate training and qualifications.
· The opportunity to work directly with the Head of Project and Construction Management.
· The opportunity to work on diverse, high-profile projects, in a well-financed, inventive setting.
· Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business.
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 + company car + package
- Discretionary bonus of up to 20%
- Private medical care for you and your family
- A rewarding pension plan.
For further information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.