A very exciting opportunity for anyone who has recently passed their APC. The main focus of my clients business is to buy and sell investment opportunities for their clients. They are a small experienced team in Central London.
The role would be to work alongside and assist the directors and to source land and investment opportunities. The company purchase site with or without planning permission for between £1 million - £100 million.
The main responsibilities of the Development surveyor;
- To source land, development and investment opportunities;
- Undertake residual appraisals. This will involve planning potential, comparable evidence and reasonable assumptions in respect of build and exit costs and of course profit requirements;
- Visit potential sites to gain a full understanding of the opportunity;
- Meet and speak with vendors and purchasers;
- Work with clients to understand their investment requirements and aspirations and seek investments suited to them.
The successful candidate will have;
- MRICS qualification;
- At least 2 years property experience;
- Sales/agency experience;
- Knowledge of the planning system;
- A solid understanding of the London market and its conditions;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Salary and Benefits;
- £30,000 - £40,000 base salary depending on experience;
- Generous commission structure.
For more information or to apply for this role please get in touch with me on 020 3056 0289 or email email@example.com.