I am searching for a newly qualified Development surveyor to take up an opportunity to join an expanding team in Central London specialising in Land, Development and investment. My client represents high net worth individuals through to large housebuilders in sourcing development opportunities from £1m to £100m.
The Development Surveyor will be responsible for sourcing development opportunities and undertaking appraisals to ascertain the viability and feasibility of a site.
Responsibilities for the Development Surveyor;
- To source land, development and investment opportunities that can be sold to the company's existing network;
- Proactively sell opportunities to new and existing contacts;
- Work with clients to understand their investment objectives and match that to an opportunity;
- Visit sites to gain an understanding of the potential and match it to a client.
- Network with new and existing clients to maintain and grow your network.
The ideal development surveyor will have;
- MRICS status
- 2 years property experience
- Knowledge of the planning system and development appraisal software
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Salary and benefits
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Generous commission structure