We are looking for a qualified surveyor to join our clients integrated planning and development team in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience across the breadth of a development consultancy that offers a fantastic benefits package, training and career progression.
Our client is an industry leading multi-disciplinary property consultancy based in the UK with an international presence. Their clients include a range of blue-chip organisations and high-end developers.
- Preparing financial viability reports for planning applications, appraising proposed schemes, conducting market reviews, analysing and preparing cost information and assessing site values.
- Purchase negotiations and land assembly.
- Advise clients on development opportunities.
- Development work such as acquisitions and disposal.
- MRICS qualified (or about to submit).
- Private sector experience from client-side or consultancy.
- Experienced with development appraisals and viability work of multiphase developments, mixed-use developments and residential schemes.
- Skills with Excel and an ability to contribute to DCF models.
- Networking and Business Development skills.
- Full Driving Licence.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive dependant on experience and qualifications
- Competitive holiday allowance, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year
- Private Medical Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Regular sporting and social activities
With a competitive salary and benefits package, the client also offers the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading property consultancies.
Please apply here or give me (Ryan) a call on 020 7291 0918 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.