Are you looking for the next step in your career? This an excellent opportunity to join a new but established Development team within an award consultancy.
A top nationwide, planning-led multidisciplinary consultancy is seeking a Viability Surveyor to join the expanding development team. Within this team, you will be completing development viability alongside socio-economic impact assessments; commercial assessments and wider evidence base work on behalf of your clients.
- Development appraisal and land use assessments
- Consideration of development options and strategy
- Determining land value
- Valuing residential and commercial floor space including mixed use schemes
- Advising on affordable housing and S106 viability issues
- Prepare formal reports outlining the evidence underpinning viability assessments
- Liaising with the Local Planning Authority and their appointed viability consultants
Ideal skills and experience:
- Ideally RICS qualified, or very close to becoming qualified
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience as a surveyor
- Experienced at using residual valuation models such as Argus Developer and Three Dragons
- Competent at preparing formal viability reports
- CIL and S106 negotiation
This in a lucrative opportunity for an ambitious surveyor to further progress their personal career in a non-hierarchical team within an established consultancy.
Working within this consultancy, you will be working for some of London's top developers whilst receiving a competitive salary with clear routes for career progression.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.