Are you looking for the next step in your career? This an excellent opportunity to join a new but established Development team within an award consultancy.
A top nationwide, planning-led multidisciplinary consultancy is seeking an Associate Director or Director to join and lead the Viability side of expanding Development team. Within this team, you will be completing development viability assessments alongside socio-economic impact assessments; commercial assessments and wider evidence based work on behalf of your clients.
- Development appraisals and land use assessments
- Consideration of development options and strategy
- Determining land value, including valuing residential and commercial floor space including mixed use schemes
- Advise on affordable housing and S106 agreements
- Prepare formal reports outlining the evidence underpinning viability assessments
- Liaising with Local Planning Authorities and various stakeholders
Ideal skills and experience:
- Ideally RICS qualified, or equivalent and, ideally, a RICS registered valuer
- Confident at, or experience in leading a team of junior members of staff
- Experienced at using residual valuation models such as Argus Developer and Three Dragons
- Competent at preparing formal viability reports
This in a lucrative opportunity for an ambitious surveyor to further progress their personal career and lead their own team within in an established consultancy.
Working within this consultancy, you will be working for some of London's top developers whilst receiving a competitive salary with clear routes for career progression.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.